Hour sixteen and still managing. I haven’t heard a word from my monitor in many many hours so I hope he’s okay. Andrew if you’re out there and still surviving please say something!
The sun is coming up (for the past couple of hours actually) and I am starting to feel the morning chill coming in through the window. Mind you, we’re not having a summer here in the UK this year anyway, so it isn’t that much different from the rest of the day. NO! No, I will not resort to talking about the weather (how very un-British of me).
Since it has been 16 hours and I am feeling pretty burnt out, I thought I should write about it. Have you guys got any ideas of what I can do to get an energy boost?
Also if you have any questions to ask or any topics to suggest feel free to put them in a comment on here!
- Over a quarter of all rapes recorded by the police are committed against children under 16 years of age*
*Harris and Grace, 1999, A question of evidence? Investigating and prosecuting rape in the 1990s, Home Office
To the neighbour that had sex last night and was screaming his head off,
Thank you for proving that I would, at some point in my life, wish my ears would fall off. I guess I lost that bet. Here’s something you should never forget: The back street where my bedroom (and apparently yours also) sees, ECHOES. However, here are some pointers:
- If you’re screaming louder than the woman, you’re doing something wrong
- You should not pursue a career in singing
- I didn’t hear the passion in your voice
- Your G was a bit flat
- The ending was a little sudden, try to work on that and don’t sound so surprised next time
- Every week in England and Wales one to two children will die following cruelty*
*Office of National Statistics, Mortality Statistics
“lost the will to live”!? I feel so proud and accomplished…
The post itself is not one of my worst either! Have a read and a laugh, and remember to sponsor me!